I'm home for Thanksgiving and gorging myself on all sorts of home cooking. Since my brain is all befuddled by food, I figured this was a good time to share some delish salmon I made a few weeks ago. Enjoy!
- 1 split-top Pretzel Bun
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 Salmon filet
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (I really don't like black pepper, so I tend to use as little as possible)
- Pinch of Salt
- The Sauce! This is what really makes the sandwich, and I've tried a few options:
- Rub the salmon filet with some olive oil, dill, salt and black pepper
- Pick a sauce! All you need to do is dump all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Place salmon on a grill for 6 minutes (I use a George Foreman grill)
- While salmon is grilling, heat up a sauce pan with a light dusting of olive oil, and toast the pretzel bun halves
- Pour/rub the sauce on the bread, and place the salmon in the middle, and add some more sauce to the salmon itself
- Serve, and enjoy the munchies!